Monday, May 20, 2013

A wonderful surprise

A while ago Today contacted me and asked my address for a surprise she wanted to send me. And oh boy was it such a pleasing little gift!!

Jonkin aikaa sitten TODAY otti minuun yhteyttä ja kyseli osoitettani, koska hän halusi lähettää minulle yllätyksen. Muutama päivä sitten sain hänen lähettämänsä kirjekuoren käsiini ja ette arvaakkaan kuinka ihana hänen yllätyksensä oli!

 She sent me old air mail envelopes she had found because she remembered I like/collect them! You cannot imagine my face when I opened the envelope and this was what I saw. I was sooo delighted! THANK YOU SO MUCH, TODAY ^_^

Hän lähetti minulle vanhoja lentopostikuoria, jotka hän oli löytänyt, sillä hän muisteli minun keräilevän/pitävän niistä. Paras yllätys piiiiitkään aikaan, kiitos kovasti, Today ^_^

The envelopes are so fragile, they feel like a page from the Bible (:D) They're so special I don't think I have the heart to use or send them to anyone, so I guess I'll just keep them for my personal collection.


Kirjekuoret on tosi hauraantuntuisia, ihanku ne olis Raamatun sivuja :D Nää on niin hienoja ja spesiaaleja, etten varmaan ikinä henno käyttää tai lähettää näitä kellekkään, vaan aion säästää ne omaan kokoelmaani.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛