Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stationery swaps. (sent)

Envelopes swap heading to Spain!
(self-made envie)

The envelopes I sent. I sent a mix of store-bought and self-made envelopes. Luckily my partner liked them alot :) Now we're going to have a private swap too! 


Envelopes and letter paper sheets going to USA.


P.S. what do you think about this bigger photo size? Should I keep going with it, or switch back to the smaller? If you're too lazy to answer in comments, just click "I read it" if you think the bigger size is better so I know your opinion :D

3 comments:

  1. Kyllä isot kuvat on parempia :) Pitäisköhän itekin alkaa taas laittaa kuvat isompina, sais korteista paremmin selvää :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiittos mielipiteestä :D Jep, isoista kuvista näkee kyllä paljon paremmin eikä tarvitse tihrustaa silmät viiruina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mäkin tykkään isoista kuvista, koska ne vaan sattuu mun silmään paremmin. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛