Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Post stamps

Just some stamps I've forgotten to show here on my blog~

These are two old(1970) Soviet Union stamps that I bought. 

Russian stamps. 

U.S.A. stamps. These are my favorite stamps I've got from the States. 

Fish/Tortoise/bug stamps from Singapore.

Lastly.. this is a stamp I wish to receive someday!!
Titanic stamp from Canada! I really like Titanic, not just the movie..I like to read the the passengers' stories etc. and all in all I think this subject is very interesting. This stamp would be perfect for my collection^^ 

2 comments:

  1. wow! I love the stamps and your blog is really cool! Thanks so much for sharing! Rose dzi from swap bot - follow me #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stamps! I have the fish one from Signapore too!
    I really enjoyed looking through your blog and I can't wait to see more posts :) If you want to be pen pals with me let me know! I'd love to get to know you more :)

    -Sammalmquist Follow Me #9

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛