Friday, November 2, 2012

Postcards, postcards everywhere!

Just yesterday I wrote a similar entry to this where I presented my incoming postcards. Today I got three more as I went to visit home, and I had given my home address to some people..@__@ I should have waited one more day and combine all the cards in one entry..but how I could have knew I had got more cards:D 

(sorry for the bad quality)

First card is from Chele who sent me a Thailand-themed card as she had visited there a while ago. I'm feeling so bad that  I haven't sent her a card back..I already got her first card from Australia a while ago, but somehow I lost her address...-___-- *embarrassed* Fortunately I found it, so I am going to send her a card AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!! *promise*

The second card came from Russia via Postcrossing!! She sent the card in an envelope. 

(sorry for the bad quality.. σ(TεT;)
These two postcards I bought myself. They're unused so I'm thinking about sending them to someone. 
The card on the right side is a city-view of Helsinki(the capital of Finland) in 1970!! I like the card so much cuz it's already quite old so the card is already a little yellowish on the back side ´w` And the the fact that it's about 30 years old, the city-view is so different , with the old cars and all  (*´▽`*)ノ゛ (*´▽`*)ノ゛ (I like old cars) However I am not sure if anyone wants to receive such an old card...uh, maybe I am just going to keep it myself then haha  (づ ̄3 ̄)づ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛