Saturday, November 3, 2012

Letters from Singapore and U.S.A

This letter is from Joycelyn, Singapore (•ˆ⌣ˆ‎​​​​•) She contacted me on Swap-pot asking me to start penpalling with her, and I could do nothing else than agree with her since we have so  much in common and I already sense we could have a lot to share with each other. I'm looking forward to getting to know her more little by little via snail mail :) 
Along with her long letter she also sent me two little gifts; super cute oil blotter and memos/book mark. 
Thank you so much, Joycelyn  ( ・_・)♡ ( ・_・)♡ ( ・_・)♡

And this letter is from my American penpal Emily! Her envelope was so beautiful once again and she also sent a calendar for the year 2013. It will be a great use for me :) Thank you, Emily. I am going to reply you soon  ♪ d(⌒o⌒)b♪ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛