Thursday, November 1, 2012

Four incoming postcards (•ˆ⌣ˆ‎​​​​•) (─‿‿─)

This is a combination of the postcards I've received during the last two weeks ^_^

The first one is from Aarti from Malaysia (•ˆ⌣ˆ‎​​​​•) I love the postcard thiiiis much! I'll send her a card back as soon as possible. 

This card I got from Netherlands from my I Love Postcard Swaps -swap partner! My first card from Netherlands!!

This is also due to I Love Postcard Swaps -swap. A pretty card from India!! 

This card I got today; a very beautiful Portuguese card from Maria das Trouxas on Swap-pot. We arranged a private swap for us a while ago. She sent me this card, and I sent her tea bags in exchange ^_^ I hope she'll receive the tea soon..! 

Thank you girls for the beautiful cards ( ・_・)♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment (*´▽`*)ノ゛